TO: Our Valued Residents
FROM: Polaris Property Management
RE: Updated Information on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Polaris Property Management has been closely monitoring developments of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and other governmental entities in real-time to inform operational decisions that safeguard the well-being of our residents and team members, alike. In the event of a COVID-19 diagnosis at one of our properties, or of one of our associates, Polaris’ response plan will include immediately contacting the local, state, and federal health authorities. All other response measures will follow the guidance of health officials.
During this global pandemic, Polaris is taking steps to do our part to limit the spread of the COVID-19. The following are immediately effective temporary policies:
- Amenities are open at full capacity. Reservations are not required, and face masks are optional for residents who are fully vaccinated.
- Residents who are unvaccinated must wear a mask to protect themselves and others. By not wearing a mask, residents attest to the fact that they are fully vaccinated.
- Social distancing is still recommended while using the amenities and in common areas.
- Our teams will continue with our cleaning schedule; however, it is recommended that you clean the areas/equipment before and after each use.
- Our leasing office is open; however, we encourage you to contact us through RentCafe resident portal, via email, or via phone.
- If you wish to have an in-person meeting, we do require that you wear a face mask and maintain social distancing in our leasing office. If you run into any members of our on-site teams, we ask that you maintain social distancing and please respect their use of a face mask.
CDC recommended measures we can all take to prevent the spread of illness:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick, and keep sick children home as well.
- Cover your cough or sneeze, then immediately discard any tissues.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Polaris will be performing routine environmental cleaning daily with disinfecting products in all common areas.
If you believe you have been exposed to COVID-19, you should immediately contact your heath provider and local health authorities.
We will continue to monitor the developing information regarding Coronavirus and keep you updated. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Information Resources for Coronavirus (COVID-19):
Coping With Stress During Infectious Disease Outbreaks?(PDF)
I ended up choosing these lofts out of all the apartments I looked at. Not just because of how nice the units were but the response, communication and experience working with Evan W. Evan is super cool, realistic and not just trying to sell you anything for himself but he finds out what your needs are and gives you all the preferences. Even after the move, he is still there to assist and let's not forget he has a great, trustworthy vibe. I like the place so far, we'll love it.- Rico - Yelp
Evan made the WHOLE PROCESS smooth as butter! I can't thank him enough for the consistent communication while planning and moving. I love my new spot!- Colin - Yelp
Amazing spot on top of one of LA’s historic buildings. Roof is completely covered in very cool street art.- Karl - Google